Double Coupon Policy:
• Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the checkout transaction,along with your My BI-LO BONUSCARD.
• Manufacturer and store coupons will only be redeemed on or before expiration date.
• One manufacturer and one store coupon can be redeemed per item.
• Items must be purchased in the size, variety and quantity as specified on the coupon.
• All restrictions and/or limits printed on coupons will be enforced.
• Limit of ten (10) coupons on like items are eligible to double.
Remaining coupons on like items will be redeemed at face value and will not be doubled.
• Manufacturer coupons with a value of 60¢ or less will double,unless otherwise posted at store level.
• Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons.
BI-LO store coupons will not be doubled.
• FREE manufacturer or store coupons will not be doubled.
• Electronic coupons will not be doubled.
• The total coupon value, including the doubled amount, must not exceed the price of the item and no cash back will be given.
• Coupons on alcohol or tobacco products will not be doubled.
• Coupons will not be doubled when restricted by manufacturer
or where prohibited by law.
• Only valid, scanable Internet coupons will be redeemed.
• BI-LO will redeem competitor coupons on identical items. Competitors are as follows: Ingles, Publix, Food Lion, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, Lowes, Sav-a-Lot, Aldi, IGA, Reid’s, The Fresh Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Kmart, and WalMart.
• BI-LO reserves the right to accept, decline or limit the use of coupons.
BI-LO reserves the right to modify coupon guidelines. See your local BI-LO store for more details.
Source: Bi-Lo Double Coupon Policy