1. Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon(s).
2. Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the transaction.
3. Manufacturer and store coupons will only be redeemed on or before expiration date.
4. All restrictions and/or limits printed on coupons will be enforced.
5. BI-LO will accept one manufacturer coupon and either a BI-LO store coupon or a competitor
coupon for the same item.
6. To ensure product availability for all customers, BI-LO limits redemption to (5) five like coupons
for the same item in the same transaction. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and
have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
7. Coupons may only be used for products that are currently on-hand at the store location.
8. Only valid Internet coupons that will scan at the register will be redeemed.
9. Only original coupons, no copies, will be accepted.
10 BI-LO will not accept coupons presented via mobile phone or other device.
11. Electronic coupons that are attached to the BONUSCARD will deduct at the register when the required purchase is made.
12. A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon offer.
13. BI-LO does not accept any type of coupon for “Meal Deal” free items.
14. The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
15. Only (5) five coupons on like items are eligible to double.
16. Manufacturer coupons with a value of 60¢ or less will double, unless otherwise posted at store level.
17. Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons. BI-LO store coupons and competitor store coupons will not be doubled.
18. Competitor coupons, coupons for free product, electronic coupons, coupons for alcohol/tobacco and coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
19. BI-LO accepts up to (10) ten local competitor coupons, one coupon per like item, per visit. If
multiple like items are purchased, only one competitor coupon may be redeemed for that item per visit.
20. BI-LO accepts competitor’s BOGO and store brand coupons.
21. BI-LO will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as competitor coupon.
22. BI-LO will redeem local competitor coupons, both manufacturer and store, for money off of identical items that we sell or for money off an entire transaction.
23. BI-LO will not redeem local competitor coupons for percentages off of order totals.
24. Local competitors are defined as any retailer in the local marketing area who sales like items.
Competitors may include but are not limited to Ingles, Publix, Food Lion, Kroger, Harris Teeter,Piggly Wiggly, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Target, Kmart, WalMart, Family/General Dollar, and chain drug stores.
Source: Bi-Lo Double Coupon Policy